Mander Organ Builders Forum

Gordon Stewart...

David Coram

... at Romsey Abbey, tonight, 7.30pm.  Ample parking.  Have a go on the organ afterwards and then get drunk in the pub across the road (v.comfortable benches in churchyard).  Usual v. exciting programme.  Well worth the journey.

....And don't forget to greet my friends at Mottisfont by the way.

pierre

... at Romsey Abbey, tonight, 7.30pm.  Ample parking.  Have a go on the organ afterwards and then get drunk in the pub across the road (v.comfortable benches in churchyard).  Usual v. exciting programme.  Well worth the journey.

Awww, s***. I'm going to an evening of Egyptology given by Nicole Doeuk, which is in aid of the organ fund at nearby Twyford tonight. It's all happening around here!!

Romsey should be fantastic - great musician, great organ, fabulous building and I have no doubt great music. I'll send round a reminder email to people I know will be interested. Have a good time.

Alternatively, if you fancy some respite from organs, nearby at 7.30, St Mary the Virgin, Twyford (hampshire) - a talk on Egyptology by one of the leading experts. £10 at the door, all proceeds to Twyford organ fund.

Awww, s***. I'm going to an evening of Egyptology given by Nicole Doeuk, which is in aid of the organ fund at nearby Twyford tonight. It's all happening around here!!

Romsey should be fantastic - great musician, great organ, fabulous building and I have no doubt great music. I'll send round a reminder email to people I know will be interested. Have a good time.

Alternatively, if you fancy some respite from organs, nearby at 7.30, St Mary the Virgin, Twyford (hampshire) - a talk on Egyptology by one of the leading experts. £10 at the door, all proceeds to Twyford organ fund.

Hope your gig went well. Ours was one of the most stunning demonstrations of musicianship I have ever witnessed combined with a very amusing Scottish standup routine between each piece.