Mander Organ Builders Forum

Page Turning

Guest Roffensis

Guest Roffensis
In the words of the late great Kenneth Horne, I'm all for censorship and if ever I see a double entendre on a page I whip it out at once.

I would find it a problem to blow any organ and turn pages at the same time, I would likely find it very hard.

R

I would find it a problem to blow any organ and turn pages at the same time, I would likely find it very hard.

R

This would be cost-efficient, though. One employee

to blow the organ, turn the pages, change registration,

clean the console, maintain the organ, and why not play

it as well. A modern, up-to-date management.

Pierre

Guest Roffensis
This would be cost-efficient, though. One employee

to blow the organ, turn the pages, change registration,

clean the console, maintain the organ, and why not play

it as well. A modern, up-to-date management.

Pierre

Yes, the pressures are many. Only last week I had to turn over for an organist. I can be most exhausting.

R

Guest delvin146
===================

It wasn't "leathered lips" by any chance, was it?

;)

MM

I doubt it, last I heard of her she had a terrible accident when Mavis caught her trying to tend a split leather gusset. She disappeared without trace once her bloomers got caught in the wind control valve. Edna von Klinkerhoffen used to turn pages by pushing her chest against the music, leaving her hands free. It used to leave red raw marks.

I doubt it, last I heard of her she had a terrible accident when Mavis caught her trying to tend a split leather gusset. She disappeared without trace once her bloomers got caught in the wind control valve. Edna von Klinkerhoffen used to turn pages by pushing her chest against the music, leaving her hands free. It used to leave red raw marks.

=======================

What fond memories of "Leathered Lips" and "Arty," the board has never been quite the same since."

;)

MM