Mander Organ Builders Forum

Ok, Which One Of You Is Playing Here?

Guest Lee Blick

That is simply gross - and I can't see the point... even if it were a ravishingly beautiful and nubile female organist, it would still gross me out completely.

Who on earth would someone be derranged enough to want to publish themselves doing something like that? I don't like playing the organ in shorts, yet alone wearing rather less...

Guest Lee Blick
That is simply gross - and I can't see the point... even if it were a ravishingly beautiful and nubile female organist, it would still gross me out completely.

Who on earth would someone be derranged enough to want to publish themselves doing something like that? I don't like playing the organ in shorts, yet alone wearing rather less...

I am sure some fine young ladies would disagree.

Well it is the world of YouTube. I'm all for organists liberating themselves. Maybe this is the new 'tool' we should be using to attract supporters to the classical organ world. :D

What is XTube?

=====================

Well....erm....if you think of what they were doing in "church".....erm....and then throw that buff organist into the congregation; adding a few Latino Lambada dancers as someone shouts "Lights, camera, action!"

You get the idea......

It's a bit like if Ken Russell blended "X-factor" & "The Exorcist" into one film, with a hint of "Damien - Omen 2" thrown in for good measure.

Not that I ever watch that sort of stuff, you understand!

:D

MM

Guest Lee Blick

I just found out what Xtube is. I'm shocked. :rolleyes:

And there I was thinking our highest ranking organists were the epitome of restraint and purity. First the 'naturist performer'and now this, I am sure Mary will be tutting right now...

I just found out what Xtube is.  I'm shocked.  :rolleyes:

And there I was thinking our highest ranking organists were the epitome of restraint and purity.  First the 'naturist performer'and  now this, I am sure Mary will be tutting right now...

======================

I heard a rumour to the effect that "Leathered Lips" was once spotted on x-tube, until a piece of breaking elastic took out the lights and camera crew..

Actually, talking about "Leathered Lips," I came across another one on the internet, who turned out to be a biker from Manchester.....what an amazing co-incidence......no connection I guess.

:D

MM

Guest Lee Blick
======================

I heard a rumour to the effect that "Leathered Lips" was once spotted on x-tube, until a piece of breaking elastic took out the lights and camera crew..

Actually, talking about "Leathered Lips," I came across another one on the internet, who turned out to be a biker from Manchester.....what an amazing co-incidence......no connection I guess.

:rolleyes:

MM

Have you ever been a bikers day here in Brighton? Thousands of them decend upon us in their leathers. It really is quite a sight.

"Not that I ever watch that sort of stuff, you understand!"

(Quote)

I read this sort of sentence like "this organ is bad"....

So exactly the reverse! :D

Pierre

======================

Well, if the truth be known, I have watched "X-Factor", I have watched "The Exorcist" (never knew what all the fuss was about) and I have watched the "Omen" movies.

However, I would absolutely deny that I have ever watched anything which included a hysterical South American church congregation, a naked organist and ladies performing the Lambada.

I have standards you know!

:rolleyes:

MM

The lovely Miss Denise Hewitt has returned with her own unique rendition of Widors Taccato, complete with snazzy new opening credits matching her new outfit.

Oh, really. Yet another blatantly inaccurate performer choosing to put in their own instructions. I have checked my copy very carefully and not once does Colin Hand say anything about a pink summer dress.