Forum Terms & Rules
Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violates any law.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.
In order to keep the Mander Organs forum enjoyable and interesting for all the participants, we ask simply that you follow these minimal rules. By participating in the Mander Organs forum, you are consenting to these rules. Any violation of these rules may will result in the offending participants being warned, suspended from posting or barred from the forum, at the sole discretion of Mander Organs.
- 1 Exercise common sense and be considerate toward your fellow participants and users.
- 2 Always display a positive, friendly attitude.
- 3 Be respectful of others' opinions.
- 4 Allow your fellow participants to voice their opinions.
- 5 Each participant understands and agrees that this discussion forum is to be used only for non-commercial purposes. Participants may not solicit funds, promote commercial entities or otherwise engage in commercial activity in the forum.
- 6 Please keep your comments consistent with the subject and purpose of the conversation thread. Deliberate disruption - such as consistent off-topic and/or frivolous commentary - will not be tolerated, and such posts will be deleted.
- 7 To keep the discussion and dialogue moving, please keep posts to a reasonable length. Excessively long posts will be deleted.
- 8 You are limited to one user account on the system. Under no circumstances may you create alternate names, assume secondary identities or use someone else's name for your name.
- 9 DO NOT use the Mander Organs forum as a basis for spamming or scamming the participants. We take Private Message/e-mail abuse very seriously, and such abuse will result in the immediate deletion of your membership and banning of your IP address(es), without warning.
- 10 Each participant is solely responsible for the content of his/her messages and specifically acknowledges that Mander Organs is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of third parties, subscribers, member participants or other users of the forum, and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with each participant or user.
- 11 You will indemnify Mander Organs, its employees, agents, and affiliates from any and all claims and/or damages resulting from any claim brought by any third party relating to content you have posted.
- 12 Mander Organs has the right in our sole discretion to edit, remove or otherwise alter any material submitted to or posted on the forum. Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to remove any material that we, in our sole discretion, find to be in violation of this agreement or inappropriate for any reason whatever.
- 13 Mander Organs believes in integrity and respects what other fora and organ-builders have to offer. Members of the Mander Organs forum may also be members of other fora, so do not try to degrade or discredit other forums, their ISPs, administrators and moderators, or their members. This includes slanderous and other offensive comments. We want the Mander Organs forum to be open to people of any age, gender, race, creed or sexuality, so any inappropriate or offensive posts will be deleted.
14 Participants acknowledge and agree that they use and/or rely on any information obtained through the discussion forum at their own risk. Mander Organs is not in any manner endorsing the content of the discussion groups and cannot and will not vouch for its reliability. The disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence, or under any other cause of action.