Mander Organ Builders Forum

Schnitgerorgeln

DaveHarries

Hi all,

As part of my German course assessment at the end of this term, I have to do a presentation on any famous German person I choose and I have chosen to do Arp Schnitger.

I am going to be using MS PowerPoint for the job but I need a small favour. Does anyone know a good website where I would be able to obtain some good quality pictures of Schnitger organs? The presentation will not be a public one - only to the remaining 13 people or so who make up the rest of the class.

But I need some decent pictures: any ideas for sources, please? I have to have the presentation ready on 26th June (ie. next Tuesday).

Thanks,

Dave

Hi all,

As part of my German course assessment at the end of this term, I have to do a presentation on any famous German person I choose and I have chosen to do Arp Schnitger.

I am going to be using MS PowerPoint for the job but I need a small favour. Does anyone know a good website where I would be able to obtain some good quality pictures of Schnitger organs? The presentation will not be a public one - only to the remaining 13 people or so who make up the rest of the class.

But I need some decent pictures: any ideas for sources, please? I have to have the presentation ready on 26th June (ie. next Tuesday).

Thanks,

Dave

===============================

There are so many sources of photographs, but I would start with "Het Orgel," the Netherlands Organ site, which is divided into countries and then organbuilders. Schnitger will feature very strongly in both the Netherlands and the German divisions.

If you need to know anything in a hurry, or can't find photos, send me a PM. I will have lot's of information on disc.

MM