Mander Organ Builders Forum

Co0uld Someone Tell Me Which Cathedral Organ This Is?

Guest Lee Blick

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Vox Humana 8'

Here is another good one:

JA

Vaughan Williams at the organ? And there I was, expecting Dorking's finest. Still, that drummer is ... [edited by moderator] He's the best since John Bonham...

In which case, you should try listening to these two albums:

All the Right Reasons - Nickelback

Minutes to Midnight - Linkin Park

I have been listening to these two albums almost around the clock, since I bought them a few days ago.

OK, the next post will be about organ matters....

B)

Guest Patrick Coleman
In which case, you should try listening to these two albums:

All the Right Reasons - Nickelback

Minutes to Midnight - Linkin Park

I have been listening to these two albums almost around the clock, since I bought them a few days ago.

OK, the next post will be about organ matters....

B)

I know nothing at all about Nickelback - except that people keep asking to have it played at funerals. I haven't made up my mind whether it's s**t in either of the senses used in this thread.

Guest Lee Blick
Argh... sorry! It means he is the benchmark, the coolest one going, etc... Also, I will admit to getting rather carried away. I'll try and keep a cap on my use of expletives from now on ;-)

It's OK dude, I know what you mean. But the old crusties might not approve of your enthusiaism. You know anything happening that is contrary to their predictable lives are bound to cause consternation.

It is good to have you around. Have fun here. B)

But the old crusties might not approve of your enthusiaism. You know anything happening that is contrary to their predictable lives are bound to cause consternation.

I would just like to point out that age and crustiness do not necessarily go together... And my life is less predictable than ever now I've passed the age of conforming.

Paul