Mander Organ Builders Forum

Could Ralph Downes Be Described As A Dopey Berk?

MusingMuso

I've lost the plot - what's all this got to do with Ralph Downes?

AJJ ;)

I don't know, but it's a great laugh isn't it! The confusion between Lucinda Lambton and Linda Lusardi has had me in stitches! More fun than considering what levels of dopeyness or berkishness may have been possessed by Ralph Downes IMHO! :lol:

Linda Lusardi was a Page 3 topless model in the 1980s. You mean Lucinda Lambton, I think.

==========================

Ah yes!

The trouble is, when I'm in a traffic jam looking down, every lady looks like a topless model!!!!!! ;)

Lucinda Lambton.......that was the one....delightfully eccentric and wonderfully intelligent.

I wonder how I, of all people, could think of Linda Lusardi? :lol:

MM

Guest Psalm 78 v.67

Ah yes!

The trouble is, when I'm in a traffic jam looking down, every lady looks like a topless model!!!!!! :)

Lucinda Lambton.......that was the one....delightfully eccentric and wonderfully intelligent.

I wonder how I, of all people, could think of Linda Lusardi? ;)

MM

I missed Saturday evensong at Bristol once in the 80's because Miss Lusardi was doing a promotion at a nearby car showroom :D

Guest Psalm 78 v.67

I wonder how I, of all people, could think of Linda Lusardi? :D

MM

Why? Don't we all at some time? :)

Ah yes!

The trouble is, when I'm in a traffic jam looking down, every lady looks like a topless model!!!!!! :)

I wonder how I, of all people, could think of Linda Lusardi? :D

MM

A topless model walked in to a church one Sunday morning during Mass, wearing nothing on top.

The priest stopped the service and said "I'm sorry, but you can't come into church without sufficient clothes".

The model replied "But what about my divine right Father?"

"Well, you've got a divine left too, but you still can't come into church undressed like that."

Sorry, I'll get my coat.........

Guest Psalm 78 v.67

MM

Miss Lusardi had her good points too! :):D;)

Miss Lusardi had her good points too! :):D;)

She can now be seen on ITV1 at 7.00pm most evenings, as she is now a member of the cast of 'Emmerdale'.

The last time that I saw Lucinda Lambton on TV, she was presenting a documentary charting the history of the public convenience.

Guest Psalm 78 v.67
She can now be seen on ITV1 at 7.00pm most evenings, as she is now a member of the cast of 'Emmerdale'.

Thanks for the ti... ti.... ti.... ah yes, the word I'm looking for is TIP! :)

===================

I don't know what you mean.

Could you elaborate further please?

;)

MM

I think that an obtuse reference is being made to certain localised 'outstanding attractions', specifically of a mammary nature.

Oh well! Each to their own I suppose.

I think it's Ms Lusardi's they're more interested in.

A quite unnecessarily detailed review of this subject was printed in this week's Sunday Times. Those of a nervous disposition are advised not to investigate further. Moderators, please feel free to remove post if considered too far from subject of Ralph Downes.

===================

Oh well! Each to their own I suppose.

;)

MM

I do remember a televised Dame Edna show from the RAH, many years ago now, when the great Dame did make a passing reference to the lady organist nearly wearing a gold blouse.... it certainly increased my interest in the organ. There was also, I believe an occasion when Allan Wicks went topless at the RAH too... so this topless lark may be more common than we thought...

Hmmm - at least the way this thread has dived head-first into the toilet has stopped me feeling even remotely guilty for turning an earlier thread in a new direction.

Perhaps we could now have an embargo upon any further discussion involving sundry parts of the female anatomy....

(I am aware that I have, on other topics, occasionally responded in kind - but this one seems to have taken a turn for the worst.)