Mander Organ Builders Forum

Clock Query

john carter

I am encountering a familiar problem for this time of year - the board time seems to be one hour ahead of GMT. Looking at my settings, I appear to be in the correct time zone (London, Dublin, Casablanca), with auto-correction for daylight saving time ticked. What am I doing wrong?

JC

Guest Geoff McMahon
I am encountering a familiar problem for this time of year - the board time seems to be one hour ahead of GMT. Looking at my settings, I appear to be in the correct time zone (London, Dublin, Casablanca), with auto-correction for daylight saving time ticked. What am I doing wrong?

JC

I don't think that you are doing anything wrong. I am looking into this - at the moment it is not clear whether the adjustment should be made by the MySQL server or by the forum software.

Moderator, Mander Organs

Guest Geoff McMahon

Hmmmn, the timestamp on my comment above - 4.32pm - was/is correct. Has anyone else noticed that their comments are timestamped other than GMT (effective again from around 1.00am Sunday, yesterday)?

Moderator, Mander Organs

Guest Patrick Coleman
Hmmmn, the timestamp on my comment above - 4.32pm - was/is correct. Has anyone else noticed that their comments are timestamped other than GMT (effective again from around 1.00am Sunday, yesterday)?

Moderator, Mander Organs

This was annoying me, too. After your above post, I went to Board Settings under My Controls, and selected the auto DST setting. After several failed attempts, it also occurred to me to click on the Save Settings button - and now all is OK!

This was annoying me, too. After your above post, I went to Board Settings under My Controls, and selected the auto DST setting. After several failed attempts, it also occurred to me to click on the Save Settings button - and now all is OK!

Simple really! Thank you Patrick.

John C

Guest Geoff McMahon
Simple really! Thank you Patrick.

John C

Thank you for reporting back - glad that time stamping is working correctly for you now.

Moderator, Mander Organs