Mander Organ Builders Forum

Orgues De Flandres

Guest Hector5

Guest Hector5

I hope that I'm not contravening the boards rules here - I have a couple of duplicate (and brand new) copies of Orgues de Flandres. I ordered them by mistake thinking they were additions to my original volume 1. They both have an interactive CD-rom (including a few sound files) included with them and are brand new and still in their cellophane. These books are a mine of fascinating information with fantastic photos etc. Please email me if you're interested.

Hector

Guest Hector5

I have one more copy of Orgues de Flandres left. I ordered them by mistake thinking they were additions to my original volume 1. It has an interactive CD-rom (including a few sound files) included with it and is brand new and still in it's cellophane. These books are a mine of fascinating information with fantastic photos etc. Please email me if you're interested.

Just a thought - are there other people out there who have duplicates, spec leaflets, books, music who wish to offload - we could start a little organ book exchange market!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hector

Just a thought - are there other people out there who have duplicates, spec leaflets, books, music who wish to offload - we could start a little organ book exchange market!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hector

....Provided they predate 1950.

(gothischer Buchstaben sind OK...)

Here is a fascinating, 1861 example:

http://www.google.com/books?id=8NsPAAAAYAA...cover&hl=fr

....Where you learn about the ("bad"!) baroque Mixture with tierce ranks, how

the mixed scalings were "bad for tuning stability", and other bombs of the same

kind. (A Töpfer admirator, of course)

There are many such "disturbing" books -from any period-

Pierre