Mander Organ Builders Forum

Weekend Out

Barry Jordan

Hi everyone,

there've been a few tentative nibbles at the idea of a weekend over here (25th - 27th July). If enough people were interested (perhaps 6-10?) I'd be very pleased to set it up for you, but I would need to know pretty soon so as to organise accomodation, transport etc. 4 star hotel with swimming pool (so don't forget the snorkel) for €48 per night B&B, you don't get it better than that....I will organise everything except getting here.

Cheers

Barry

Hi everyone,

there've been a few tentative nibbles at the idea of a weekend over here (25th - 27th July). If enough people were interested (perhaps 6-10?) I'd be very pleased to set it up for you, but I would need to know pretty soon so as to organise accomodation, transport etc. 4 star hotel with swimming pool (so don't forget the snorkel) for €48 per night B&B, you don't get it better than that....I will organise everything except getting here.

Cheers

Barry

=======================

This is so kind of Barry, and it sounds a wonderful idea. Personally, I'm not sure of my plans, but I hope others will give this serious consideration.

I'm sure it has the potential to be one of those unforgettable organ "moments."

If I do somehow manage to go along, I shall probably just creep up behind Barry when he least expects it, and announce my presence.

MM