Mander Organ Builders Forum

Organistas And Stradivaruis

Peter Clark

"Organistas" is an "impressionistic view behind the scenes into the fascinating world of the pipe organ".

"Creating the Stradivarius of Organs" is about the Mander organ at St Ignatius Loyola, New York.

Both these award-winning documentaries are now available to buy as a two-DVD set from Contemporary Arts Media.

More information on the News page, together with link to YouTube trailer for "Creating the Stradivarius of Organs".

RMM

(Cut and pasted since I could not get the reply function to work)

Thanks Rachel, these certainly will be worth buying. I'm still curious to know, however, why the short but informative appearance by Mander organs on R4's Questions Questions wasn't given any publicity!

Regards

Peter

"Organistas" is an "impressionistic view behind the scenes into the fascinating world of the pipe organ".

"Creating the Stradivarius of Organs" is about the Mander organ at St Ignatius Loyola, New York.

Both these award-winning documentaries are now available to buy as a two-DVD set from Contemporary Arts Media.

More information on the News page, together with link to YouTube trailer for "Creating the Stradivarius of Organs".

RMM

(Cut and pasted since I could not get the reply function to work)

Thanks Rachel, these certainly will be worth buying. I'm still curious to know, however, why the short but informative appearance by Mander organs on R4's Questions Questions wasn't given any publicity!

Regards

Peter

I don't know if there is something strange about my setup but, if I view the NEWS section using FIREFOX 2.0.0.14, which is the browser I normally use, then the new item to which Rachel refers does not appear - the latest item is the one about the open day last November.

I have tried refreshing the page using <SHIFT> and the reload button to make sure I'm not accessing an old version in my own cache, but that makes no difference.

However, I have just tried using Internet Explorer, and I do then see this latest item.

Is anybody else experiencing this problem?

I think that 'LATEST from Mander Organs' is a read-only forum to which only the moderators can post, which may explain why Peter couldn't get reply to work.

Regards,

Dave