Mander Organ Builders Forum

Urgent Help To Find 2 Lp Recordings

Guest Nigel ALLCOAT

Guest Nigel ALLCOAT

I have to find with the utmost urgency the LP covers of Germani's Reger/Liszt/Widor/Franck recording and the Elgar of Christopher Robinson and Harry Bramma (O hearken Thou/ Give unto the Lord etc). A digital photo of each cover (as large as possible) is needed to complete an article that I have done and it goes to press on Wednesday! I have just been asked for them. Sorry. Is there a reader who can help? PM me and we can button something up. Many, many thanks if there are any readers able to help.

Best wishes,

Nigel

I have to find with the utmost urgency the LP covers of Germani's Reger/Liszt/Widor/Franck recording and the Elgar of Christopher Robinson and Harry Bramma (O hearken Thou/ Give unto the Lord etc). A digital photo of each cover (as large as possible) is needed to complete an article that I have done and it goes to press on Wednesday! I have just been asked for them. Sorry. Is there a reader who can help? PM me and we can button something up. Many, many thanks if there are any readers able to help.

Best wishes,

Nigel

I can do the Germani. Please PM me with details of resolution required, file format (e.g. jpg), etc. The light here isn't good at the moment; I'll take a photo in daylight tomorrow morning.

Guest Nigel ALLCOAT
I can do the Germani. Please PM me with details of resolution required, file format (e.g. jpg), etc. The light here isn't good at the moment; I'll take a photo in daylight tomorrow morning.

How wonderful! Two Regers are found last night but no news of Worcester Cathedral from the last century. Surely I cannot be alone in thinking that this was a seminal UK recording. The influence it had on me was enormous.

In hope (as always!) and best wishes,

Nigel

How wonderful! Two Regers are found last night but no news of Worcester Cathedral from the last century. Surely I cannot be alone in thinking that this was a seminal UK recording. The influence it had on me was enormous.

In hope (as always!) and best wishes,

Nigel

B)

Pierre