Mander Organ Builders Forum

Organisation Of The Forum

OmegaConsort

Deathly dull title - sorry!

A thought occurred to me just now.........I am forever clicking on the three different boards / threads (whatever they are called) - namely General discussion, The Organ and Music and Nuts and bolts, and wonder whether they could all be amalgamated into just one?

It would certainly make it more efficient for me if this were the case.

Having said that, if it meant a huge amount of work for our hosts, or other members prefer it as it is, then I am happy too!

Just a thought!

Richard

A thought occurred to me just now.........I am forever clicking on the three different boards / threads

Richard

Richard, I have a folder on my Bookmarks Toolbar (I'm running Firefox) named simply "Mander". In that folder I've placed links to the three separate categories, and Firefox automatically adds an "Open all Tabs" entry at the bottom. This gives me the opportunity to select particular areas or to open all three with one click.

David

Guest Geoff McMahon
Richard, I have a folder on my Bookmarks Toolbar (I'm running Firefox) named simply "Mander". In that folder I've placed links to the three separate categories, and Firefox automatically adds an "Open all Tabs" entry at the bottom. This gives me the opportunity to select particular areas or to open all three with one click.

Thank you, Fiffaro, for this helpful suggestion.

I am forever clicking on the three different boards / threads (whatever they are called) - namely General discussion, The Organ and Music and Nuts and bolts, and wonder whether they could all be amalgamated into just one?

It would certainly make it more efficient for me if this were the case.

I am sorry, Richard, if having the board arranged in four sections is tiresome for you but it is quite normal to do this (and most boards have even more categories), and quite a lot of thought went into the organisation of this board.

Moderator, Mander Organs