Mander Organ Builders Forum

Reminder About Mander Organs Discussion Board Etiquette

Guest Geoff McMahon

Guest Geoff McMahon

I have this evening deleted

* an apparently (happily) inaccurate announcement of a forum participant's death;

* a topic about Iceland being auctioned on eBay;

* a topic linking to a tired story on another forum (with much lower standards on

use of expletives) about parking your car at the shops, walking home and then

thinking your car has been stolen from your drive.

Guys, we are happy to pay for bandwidth taken up with all things pipe organ but not for the above sort of thing. Please think before you post - and please check your facts before posting death notices.

Moderator, Mander Organs

I have this evening deleted

* an apparently (happily) inaccurate announcement of a forum participant's death;

* a topic about Iceland being auctioned on eBay;

* a topic linking to a tired story on another forum (with much lower standards on

use of expletives) about parking your car at the shops, walking home and then

thinking your car has been stolen from your drive.

Guys, we are happy to pay for bandwidth taken up with all things pipe organ but not for the above sort of thing. Please think before you post - and please check your facts before posting death notices.

Moderator, Mander Organs

I think we should all offer you a vote of thanks for paying for the bandwidth for this forum, a lot of valuable topics are covered here, but it is often far too easy to stray away from the subject being discussed.

I have to admit I did find the post about Iceland a little amusing!!!!

Barrie

Guest Roffensis

I am sure I speak as many when I say how grateful I am for this excellent site, and for Manders great kindness in continuing it. Let's respect this, and stick to what it is here for.

R