Mander Organ Builders Forum

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Engineer For A Viscount Prestige V

MAB

Can anyone recommend a good engineer for a Viscount Prestige V ?

My Viscount, which, I hasten to add, has given trouble free service for more than 8 years needs a new contact on one of the pedals which feels a bit wrong.

Can anyone recommend a good engineer to come and look at it ?

I live in Dorking, 12 miles outside the M25.

Thanks,

MAB

Guest Echo Gamba
Can anyone recommend a good engineer for a Viscount Prestige V ?

My Viscount, which, I hasten to add, has given trouble free service for more than 8 years needs a new contact on one of the pedals which feels a bit wrong.

Can anyone recommend a good engineer to come and look at it ?

I live in Dorking, 12 miles outside the M25.

Thanks,

MAB

Best bet initially is to contact Viscount

This chap does all the service work for Wyvern (often having to mend Makin, Viscount and other makes) - Royston Orme 07811 267014. A cracking good technician, and a splendid chap too!

I can second that as he has just serviced my Wyvern. He like his tea white with a small sugar!

Oliver

I can second that as he has just serviced my Wyvern. He like his tea white with a small sugar!

Oliver

And I third that. He's been here to Prestatyn on a couple of occasions, most recently to attend to the MIDI board on my Wyvern. The transformation was dramatic (from "it didn't work" to "it did work"!). He has excellent taste in Wurlitzer organs too! A hearty recommendation from here. He is freelance, but does quite a bit of work for Wyvern - but I think had just come to me after attending to a Viscount. So I guess it would be no problem.

Q