Mander Organ Builders Forum

Bios Website

Guest Cynic
Would anyone have an idea on what has happened to the bios website? It doesn't seem to be working anymore - and of course at a time I was looking for a specification in a hurry!...

The world-class facility that is the blessed NPOR has recently been rehoused in association with The Royal College of Music. For a while users got redirected to that site, but I assume from your difficulties that this arrangement has come to an end.

Try this address:

http://www.npor.org.uk/

Good luck!

P.

Would anyone have an idea on what has happened to the bios website? It doesn't seem to be working anymore - and of course at a time I was looking for a specification in a hurry!...

Hi

You probably mis-typed something? Earlier today, the old NPOR site still had a page up giving a link to the new server.

Every Blessing

Tony

This doesn't work for me. Are you sure you are not viewing a cached version, Paul?

Quite sure. These websites and the links between them all work in all my browsers, both at work and on my home machine. Perhaps there's a routing problem at your ISP?

Paul

Hi

You probably mis-typed something? Earlier today, the old NPOR site still had a page up giving a link to the new server.

Every Blessing

Tony

Nope even did a google search to make sure but today both websites seem to be ok. Many thanks all. J

• 4 years later...