Mander Organ Builders Forum

Love Conquers All (amor Vincit Omnia?) By Martin How

Peter Clark

Not sure if this belongs here or in General Discussion but here goes....

I discovered recently that Love Conquers All by How is the piece which was broadcast on R4 Sunday Worship from St Peter's Belfast a few weeks ago and which I mentioned in a posting on the Radio 4 Sunday Worship thread.

Does anybody know where I can get a copy? It was used at an RSCM festival. I've contacted the RSCM but they haven't got back to me.

Thanks

Peter

Not sure if this belongs here or in General Discussion but here goes....

I discovered recently that Love Conquers All by How is the piece which was broadcast on R4 Sunday Worship from St Peter's Belfast a few weeks ago and which I mentioned in a posting on the Radio 4 Sunday Worship thread.

Does anybody know where I can get a copy? It was used at an RSCM festival. I've contacted the RSCM but they haven't got back to me.

Thanks

Hi

Have you tried e-mailing the BBC's religious dept? They should be able to tell you who the publisher is, if nothing else. I did once get a copy of an unusual set of words for a Remembrance Day hymn from them. Failing that - e-mail the church's musical director.

Every Blessing

Tony

Peter

Thanks Tony - both these things I have done; the DoM in Belfast said that it is "to be published" but the fact that it has been used at a festival and that it was broadcast does suggest its availableness. Tne BBC has not got back to me, and nor has the RSCM (is this usual?).

Peter

• 4 weeks later...