Mander Organ Builders Forum

And This Is My Beloved (kismet)

Peter Clark

Someone has asked for this for a wedding on Friday and I would be happy to oblige as he's a regular Mass attender who is tyin g the knot for the first time at 72 to a 66 yeard old widow! I thought I had it but can't find it anywhere, and I'm sure that someone out there has had to play it - any chance of a PDF or similar (which will be destyroyed afterwards)? Thanks.

Peter

Someone has asked for this for a wedding on Friday and I would be happy to oblige as he's a regular Mass attender who is tyin g the knot for the first time at 72 to a 66 yeard old widow! I thought I had it but can't find it anywhere, and I'm sure that someone out there has had to play it - any chance of a PDF or similar (which will be destyroyed afterwards)? Thanks.

Peter

I don't have the music but as the original Borodin must be out of copyright by now (in the UK) you can possibly find a piano version of the original string quartet somewhere on the web to busk from.

Good luck.

I don't have the music but as the original Borodin must be out of copyright by now (in the UK) you can possibly find a piano version of the original string quartet somewhere on the web to busk from.

Good luck.

Thanks, I just found a cello/piano version on IMSLP which should do the trick!

Peter