Mander Organ Builders Forum

Iao Homepage Masthead

Peter Clark

Not sure but the organist on the picture to the right of it looks familiar....

Well, the music looks like a fanfare section. Can we name all those organs, by any chance? Not sure who the player is but I believe that's Chichester cathedral he's playing - don't know the red beast and it would be very clever of anyone to know where that internal shot comes from. I guess the Willis console is at Hereford.

It did, but I've just logged on and got a string of semiquavers over a long c-sharp pedal. Maybe the masthead draws randomly from a selection of files?

There is a sort of sequence as sometimes I see myself playing on my village organ in France (in a jumper my mother knitted in Lorraine) which is hardly IAO territory - but a touch flattering!

Best wishes,

N

... Not sure who the player is but I believe that's Chichester cathedral he's playing ...

No. But I think that Vox is correct - I am not sure that we are all seeing the same pictures. I cannot see anything remotely resembling a 'Willis' console - unless David has changed their house style considerably.

Is the red beastie (that at least two of us can see) that Mander organ in Japan? (Az.. something or other.)

I particularly like the shot of the female organist in the gownless evening straps on the right....