Mander Organ Builders Forum

Exultate by Martin How

I am trying to get a copy of tie above piece - Martin How's website names a very reasonably priced 'Complete Organ Works' volume of 31 pieces which I am supposing has a copy but...the web shop (on my pc anyway) seems not to operate at present. Usual sources do not seem to list this volume. Any help would be welcome.

Thanks

A

I am trying to get a copy of tie above piece - Martin How's website names a very reasonably priced 'Complete Organ Works' volume of 31 pieces which I am supposing has a copy but...the web shop (on my pc anyway) seems not to operate at present. Usual sources do not seem to list this volume. Any help would be welcome.

Thanks

A

I've looked at the website and I fear the answer to your question may be that the website is out of date. You do know that Martin How died several years ago, I presume?

I've looked at the website and I fear the answer to your question may be that the website is out of date. You do know that Martin How died several years ago, I presume?

Thanks for this - I had a vague memory that he had died. In which case - if anyone has a copy...............

A

Martin How is alive and still connected to the music department at Croydon Parish church. You could try contacting him there direct - http://www.croydon-parish-church.org.uk/contact

G

Oh dear - what an awful mistake on my part - well, I am delighted to hear that I was mistaken. Moreover, I am delighted to find that I actually own a copy of Exultate - it comes in a volume of his works - Pieces for Organ, Set 1. It looks a little on the demanding side!!