Mander Organ Builders Forum

BBC Evensong Bath Abbey

OmegaConsort

Just got to the end of the Nunc...What a splendid choir, and I think I am correct in saying they are just kids off the street! Joubert in C is very good - if you missed it, listenon the website. The organ is sounding superb too!

Peter King does a marvellous job with the choirs and Marcus Sealy is one of the best liturgical organists in this neck of the woods as well as being an acomplished recitalist. They also have a very efficient 'outreach' programme in local schools and a hugely supportive set of parents and friends.

A

Peter King does a marvellous job with the choirs and Marcus Sealy is one of the best liturgical organists in this neck of the woods as well as being an acomplished recitalist. They also have a very efficient 'outreach' programme in local schools and a hugely supportive set of parents and friends.

A

I have just realised (rather someone told me!) that this was actually not the live broadcast today!!!! Sorry (I went to iplayer and it was the first to come up so I assumed it was today's broadcast).

Richard

I have just realised (rather someone told me!) that this was actually not the live broadcast today!!!! Sorry (I went to iplayer and it was the first to come up so I assumed it was today's broadcast).

Richard

St Paul's today! - excellent also.

A