Mander Organ Builders Forum

Organ Books for Sale

Guest Hector5

Guest Hector5

Apologies to our hosts for this little bit of publicity

After a few years of toying with the idea, I have decided (as a sideline to teaching) to buy and sell books and periodicals associated with the organ (all second-hand). My first list is out which is mainly books on the organ (Hopkins and Rimbault et al), I also have large numbers of back-issues of The Organ, ISO Journal, American Organist etc. The books are the first up and I will eventually get around to putting the old numbers of periodicals up as well. I also have a few 'inventaires' from France as well, although these are still boxed up following our recent house move.

PM me if you would like details of the list.

Hector

After a few years of toying with the idea, I have decided (as a sideline to teaching) to buy and sell books and periodicals associated with the organ (all second-hand). My first list is out which is mainly books on the organ (Hopkins and Rimbault et al), I also have large numbers of back-issues of The Organ, ISO Journal, American Organist etc. The books are the first up and I will eventually get around to putting the old numbers of periodicals up as well. I also have a few 'inventaires' from France as well, although these are still boxed up following our recent house move.

Hector

• 3 weeks later...

Hector

Hector: I would indeed like to have your listing of organ books and periodicals.

Graham Dukes

mngdukes@gmail.com