Mander Organ Builders Forum

Solid state combination action

Simon Walker

Hi folks... sorry to continue to bombard you all with questions, but I suppose that's what we're here for.

I'm wondering what new solid state combination systems retail for. Does anyone know roughly how much?

Why not ask the firms that make them - or your organ builder?

Every Blessing

Tony

Hi folks... sorry to continue to bombard you all with questions, but I suppose that's what we're here for.

I'm wondering what new solid state combination systems retail for. Does anyone know roughly how much?

It depends on the number of stops on the instrument needing it and what extra facilities you may wish to have. There are four or so manufacturers in the UK. I shouldn't advertise here but please pm me if you'd like advice and/or a price.

John

Alan Taylor, whom I know personally through his membership of a hobby in which I am also engaged (model engineering) is a leading authority on such systems, though he may now have sold off his business. I believe the action side went to Renatus.

CP