Mander Organ Builders Forum

An interesting site

AJJ

I found this - 'not seen it before but it's worth a look - 'good photos too.

A

======================

Thanks for psting the link t this, I have put it in my favourites. It's nice to be able to see and hear all the lovely instruments I've heard and seen in the Netherlands, as well as those I have played. It's also interesting to see good photographs of numerous instruments I've not seen.

MM

A

Yes, thank you, Alastair. It is interesting. I had great fun - especially when I discovered that I could play at least three of the sound clips simultaneously - it was an interesting experience.

Having said this, it does look to be an interesting and useful resource.

This is a really interesting site; Thank you for the link! A good companion to it is this site, which contains the specifications of these organs (and many others) along with some interesting pictures. If you like, you can listen to the organs in one browser tab while reading about them in another.

Justin

.......................... especially when I discovered that I could play at least three of the sound clips simultaneously - it was an interesting experience.

You're getting very avant garde these days - maybe try it sometime with those chamades!!

A