Mander Organ Builders Forum

The Organ Magazine

DouglasCorr

Bound volume 38 1958-59

Loose Numbers 154 to 196 inclusive (except 191 missing)

I've decided I'm never going to re-read these back numbers - much as they contain many exceedingly well researched and well written articles. They represent significant scholarship and don't deserve to be thrown away like the current light weight and ephemeral "The Organ".

If anyone would like them all you can collect them from me in Fleet Hampshire - send me an e mail through the Message Board.

(Recently there has been a discussion on how much knowledge well known past "names" in the UK organ world had - just by chance I noticed an article in one Organ magazine on Mr Clutton's House Organ" - built by our hosts and with a flat pedal board - I think Clutton deserves 10 out of 10 for that !!!)

Recently there has been a discussion on how much knowledge well known past "names" in the UK organ world had - just by chance I noticed an article in one Organ magazine on Mr Clutton's House Organ" - built by our hosts and with a flat pedal board - I think Clutton deserves 10 out of 10 for that !!!)

As a matter of interest does anyone know where this instrument (Mander I seem to remember) ended up?

A