Mander Organ Builders Forum

"Organs & Organists" book now freely available online

churchmouse

Dear List members, 

I'm delighted to say that "Organs and Organists: Their Inside Stories" is now freely available online whether you live in Timbuktu, Hokitika, Moosejaw or London, by kind permission of my publishers, Butz of Bonn. To celebrate this great globalisation (!!)  we are giving away a free DVD of Martin's recording of "Pictures at an Exhibition"  recorded on the Christchurch Town Hall organ in NZ with every copy of the book sold from our website until the end of March - or until our supplies last. (It includes the special paintings done by Philip Trusttum but also shots of the interior and exterior of the organ.) If you go to the buy now page at  this link on pipelinepress.com you can also read reviews about the new book. 

Any questions, fire away!!

Cheerful noises from down under,

Jenny 

DVD-Pictures-Exhibition-icon-new2.jpg

O+O-front-cover-400px.jpg

You can go to this pipelinepress.com link: "Organs and Organists"

And can read reviews there too, if that helps. 

And thanks to John Mander for allowing a special exemption to post this on the Forum; John has always been most welcoming and helpful in all matters "organic". Even by supplying his picture of the "bear" organ for the book was a big plus! What I want is a cat organ, now please John; I suggest you put a cat at the top of the case, knocking over all the pipes it can reach when you pull a stop named, say "Tombez" . Good idea?? :-)

Edited by churchmouse
To say thank you to John for allowing me to post this