Mander Organ Builders Forum

Graham Koehne - To His Servant Bach ...

MAB

Apologies if this should be in a different thread where this piece was mentioned (can't remember which one - I think it was the Darwinian Organist) - but I am trying to trace Koehne's 'To his servant Bach, God grants a final glimpse' without much success. Blanks drawn on Google and all the usual lines of enquiry. Can anyone help me with a publisher or supplier ?

Many thanks.

Guest Paul Isom

I have a copy of this piece! You can get it through the Australian Music Centre in Sidney. They can be reached on http://www.amcoz.com.au/. They are obliging types and very ehlpful. There's stacks of music by Dulcie Holland Koehne, Brumby and others. Brumby's Toccata (and other works) are great fun. The AMC take credit cards, and they copy the music )legally) to order, and it generally quite cheap. Hope this helps!

Apologies if this should be in a different thread where this piece was mentioned (can't remember which one - I think it was the Darwinian Organist) - but I am trying to trace Koehne's 'To his servant Bach, God grants a final glimpse' without much success.  Blanks drawn on Google and all the usual lines of enquiry.  Can anyone help me with a publisher or supplier ?

Many thanks.

A lovely piece, both moving and original. It should be heard more often over here.

JS