Mander Organ Builders Forum

Advice On "situations"

Guest Psalm 78 v.67

Guest Psalm 78 v.67

I started this topic in a fit of "pique" and instantly regretted it. Possibly a candidate for removal - Rachel / John ? (I mean the topic!)

Guest Barry Williams
I started this topic in a fit of "pique" and instantly regretted it. Possibly a candidate for removal - Rachel / John ? (I mean the topic!)

In a month or two Robert Leach and I will be launching an Organist Publications Website. It will have a facility whereby emails about 'difficult' situations can be sent and answers given, privately. From time to time we will publish articles describing how certain situations can best be dealt with.

If the Moderators will kindly permit it, I will post the Web address in due course.

Barry Williams

Guest Geoff McMahon

OK. I'll start by deleting most of the posts except the one by Barry, and later delete the whole topic.

Moderator, Mander Organs

Guest Barry Williams
OK. I'll start by deleting most of the posts except the one by Barry, and later delete the whole topic.

Moderator, Mander Organs

We may be able to post details of queries and answers, with consent, of course, in an anonymised form on the new Organist Publications Website. This would probably assist in explaining how 'situations' can be dealt with.

In the meantime, if there are any particular queries from members of this Board, either Robert Leach or I will try to help, if we can. We are most anxious not to be seen to set up in competition to this excellent Board. (Direct postings will not be possible on the new Website.)

Barry Williams

We may be able to post details of queries and answers, with consent, of course, in an anonymised form on the new Organist Publications Website. This would probably assist in explaining how 'situations' can be dealt with.

In the meantime, if there are any particular queries from members of this Board, either Robert Leach or I will try to help, if we can. We are most anxious not to be seen to set up in competition to this excellent Board. (Direct postings will not be possible on the new Website.)

Barry Williams

Before the thread finally goes we should express our thanks for this - we are lucky that you are willing to provide the service.

AJJ