Mander Organ Builders Forum

The Organs Of Oxford - Volume 2, Cd.

Whrrr

I'm looking for a copy of The Organs of Oxford, Volume 2, in CD format. It's no longer in production but having enjoyed Volume 1 I'm keen to find a copy. Does anyone know where I could find it, second-hand or otherwise?

With thanks,

Mark

I'm looking for a copy of The Organs of Oxford, Volume 2, in CD format. It's no longer in production but having enjoyed Volume 1 I'm keen to find a copy. Does anyone know where I could find it, second-hand or otherwise?

With thanks,

Mark

I saw a reference to it in the 'Priory Room' (where the choristers retire for a break after rehearsal, before evensong) yesterday before evensong. I would therefore think that it would be available at the Cathedral Bookshop. I am in Oxford twice a week at the moment, I could check for you if you like?

Guest Roffensis
I saw a reference to it in the 'Priory Room' (where the choristers retire for a break after rehearsal, before evensong) yesterday before evensong. I would therefore think that it would be available at the Cathedral Bookshop. I am in Oxford twice a week at the moment, I could check for you if you like?

GEMM, Musicstack and Amazon spring to mind. You might also try ebay if you are prepared to wait for the pages to load!!

Hope this helps,

R

Thank you, Both. I seem to have tracked a copy down so all is well.

Thanks again,

Mark

GEMM, Musicstack and Amazon spring to mind. You might also try ebay if you are prepared to wait for the pages to load!!

Hope this helps,

R