Mander Organ Builders Forum

Coram's Panicking Again!

David Coram

Dear lovely people all - I am having another of my last-minute lost music panicks. Does anyone have an IAO Millenium Organ Book, or in any other format the Briggs Marche Episcopale? I am supposed to be playing it after evensong in St Pauls Cathedral tomorrow (Sat), and have lent my copy out. I have tried DB himself but he doesn't have it on his computer.

If anyone does have a copy and the facility to make scans, then I will be eternally grateful. The visiting choir I'm travelling with departs at 10.00am so I don't really have time to trawl any music shops etc.

thanks in advance...

DCC

Dear lovely people all - I am having another of my last-minute lost music panicks. Does anyone have an IAO Millenium Organ Book, or in any other format the Briggs Marche Episcopale? I am supposed to be playing it after evensong in St Pauls Cathedral tomorrow (Sat), and have lent my copy out. I have tried DB himself but he doesn't have it on his computer.

If anyone does have a copy and the facility to make scans, then I will be eternally grateful. The visiting choir I'm travelling with departs at 10.00am so I don't really have time to trawl any music shops etc.

thanks in advance...

DCC

Guest Cynic
Coram's stopped panicking due to Mr Bowles' kind efforts. Sometimes a small world is a wonderful place!

The Mander Forum triumphs again!

;):o:)