Mander Organ Builders Forum

Invitation to play lunchtime recital

tribunegallery

Greetings!

Having recently been appointed to St Ives Parish Church (Cornwall, not Cambs!), I am planning a lunchtime recital series on Tuesdays from June to Sept. Anyone who may be coming to Cornwall on holiday this year and who might fancy an opportunity to play a recital is welcome to drop me a line and see if we can fit you in to the programme! There won't be a fee, but vital expenses will be covered, of course. The specification can be found on NPOR. Please message me if interested!

It is the 600th anniversary of the church and I am planning a large number of musical events in celebration.

See www.stivesparishchurch.co.uk

St Ives is an Anglo-Catholic church with a super new Parish Priest. Since his arrival in Sept 2009 has has persureded the church PCC to invest money in the music department, including appointing myself and my assistant. After been asked during the notices at the end of mass 2 weeks ago, the congregation recently donated £4,000 to purchase new music and choir robes by 1pm! There are plenty of people who want to see decent music! A pleasing thought!

NS

Guest Patrick Coleman
St Ives is an Anglo-Catholic church with a super new Parish Priest. Since his arrival in Sept 2009 has has persureded the church PCC to invest money in the music department, including appointing myself and my assistant. After been asked during the notices at the end of mass 2 weeks ago, the congregation recently donated £4,000 to purchase new music and choir robes by 1pm! There are plenty of people who want to see decent music! A pleasing thought!

:blink: