Mander Organ Builders Forum

Fetch Your Diaries!

David Coram

Morning all

Dates of Romsey Abbey recitals are now confirmed at this location. Would be lovely to see you at some of these. If coming from further afield do get in touch about discounts on local accomodation, attractions, organ crawls etc.

Hope this isn't abuse of the facilities but some larger attendances this year would be good!

David

Morning all

Dates of Romsey Abbey recitals are now confirmed at this location. Would be lovely to see you at some of these. If coming from further afield do get in touch about discounts on local accomodation, attractions, organ crawls etc.

Hope this isn't abuse of the facilities but some larger attendances this year would be good!

David

No they are not - at least, not fully. You have not yet altered the date of my recital.

Or is there something that you know of which I am, as yet, blissfully unaware? B)

Ah, pcnd, at last you've satisfied my curiosity and let the cat out of the bag regarding your identity. As a result I've just been perusing your excellent web site. Super photos!

Thank you for your kind comments, Neil. Please visit again!

Out of interest, how did you find my website?

Thank you for your kind comments, Neil. Please visit again!

Out of interest, how did you find my website?

It was fairly easy to deduce your name from the list of Romsey recitalists, then a Google search on your name plus 'UK organist' listed your website.