Mander Organ Builders Forum

Anywhere To Practice In Pendle?!

contrabordun

I've got a lunchtime gig to do in a local (Brum) church on 17 Oct, but have just been told I'm spending the whole of the previous week on a project in Pendle (sadly I have a need for a day job!), which is going to impact the practice a bit.

If anybody knows of a church in the Pendle area where I might be able to get a couple of evening sessions to keep things ticking over that week, a PM would be much appreciated.

I've got a lunchtime gig  to do in a local (Brum) church on 17 Oct, but have just been told I'm spending the whole of the previous week on a project in Pendle (sadly I have a need for a day job!), which is going to impact the practice a bit.

If anybody knows of a church in the Pendle area where I might be able to get a couple of evening sessions to keep things ticking over that week, a PM would be much appreciated.

Hi

St. Anne, Fence? Contact details are on their web site at http://www.stannes.info/

This is the church where John Bertallot (Sp?) is organist - the organ is a large 2m COpeman-Hart, but at least it sounds tolerable. The Bradford Organists' Assoc visited there (and some other churches in the area- can't remember which now except Blackburn Cathedral) a couple of years ago.

Alternatively, do what I did on a recent visit to N. Wales and contact the local organists' association (details on the IAO web site) and ask.

Hope it goes well.

Every Blessing

Tony