Mander Organ Builders Forum

Choir To Pub

Phil T

As some seem to get very annoyed that a particular thread has gone off topic, I thought I start a thread that will never go off topic. Thread Hijacking is welcome and as long it’s organ or music related, please feel free.

:blink:

Guest Patrick Coleman

Have you heard the one about the Vicar, the DoM, the Organist and the Organ Builder on a ferry in the Irish Sea? No? Well, neither have I! :blink:

We have the Choir of St Mary’s Church, Cambridge (led by Sam Hayes) coming up shortly, their web site is under construction so offers very little information. Does any one know anything about either the choir or DoM?

We have the Choir of St Mary’s Church, Cambridge (led by Sam Hayes) coming up shortly, their web site is under construction so offers very little information. Does any one know anything about either the choir or DoM?

Sam Hayes was formerly organ scholar at Queens'.

There is a brief bio of him here.

Guest Lee Blick
A man was running through the church but they caught him by the organ! B)

Was it down the south aisle up against the west wall?

Have you heard the one about the Vicar, the DoM, the Organist and the Organ Builder on a ferry in the Irish Sea?

Is it similar to the one about the $650 million payout in the Roman Catholic Diocese of Los Angeles?