Mander Organ Builders Forum

Who did you study with...re-visited

headcase

I am grateful that PCNDs rather worrying comments regarding spelling it out to me have been removed, as has his offer to buy my silence in return for permission to visit the organ at Wimborne.

I sincerely hope that lessons have been learned and that we can move on from this conversation and return to the friendly and informative board as John Mander requests above.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That depends on the Tuba Colin! (And probably the building acoustics as well). It used to be in my repertoire - I had the music for years, and eventually learned it for a recital. It went well - but the printed programme had "Tuber Tune"!

Perhaps on the grounds that it has a steady beet and should only be played by someone who knows his onions!

I am grateful that PCNDs rather worrying comments regarding spelling it out to me have been removed, as has his offer to buy my silence in return for permission to visit the organ at Wimborne.

I sincerely hope that lessons have been learned and that we can move on from this conversation and return to the friendly and informative board as John Mander requests above.

I edited the post myself. I did not offer to 'buy your silence' - I stated that since I was opening the Minster for you to play in my holiday, I did not expect to see any further posts in the manner of which you have posted so far on this topic. I find this to be an entirely reasonable response to your vitriol.

Under the circumstances, you give me no option but to withdraw my offer for you to play the Minster organ.