Mander Organ Builders Forum

Happy Christmas

Peter Clark

As the Christmas juggernaut once again begins to barge its way clumsily along the M4 of our lives, may I wish all a happy, or at least tolerable, Christmas to veryone and register my deep gratitude to our hosts, Mander Organs, and to John and Rachel in particular for their continuing to make this facility available. Thanks.

Peter

Guest Patrick Coleman
As the Christmas juggernaut once again begins to barge its way clumsily along the M4

Peter

It got stuck at the Severn Bridge!

As the Christmas juggernaut once again begins to barge its way clumsily along the M4 of our lives, may I wish all a happy, or at least tolerable, Christmas to veryone and register my deep gratitude to our hosts, Mander Organs, and to John and Rachel in particular for their continuing to make this facility available. Thanks.

Peter

Same sentiments from deepest Somerset - a very best to all here.

A

Guest Geoff McMahon

Peter

Thank you - I don't know if John Mander has access to t'Interweb over Christmas so, on behalf of him as well as myself, a merry Christmas to everyone here and a peaceful New Year.

Rachel Mawhood

Webmaster, Mander Organs

Peter

Less a juggnernaut, more of a toboggan run, we find...

It's cold and frosty, and accelerates more or less out of control :rolleyes: until the bottom is reached - in our case, at lunchtime on Christmas Day.

Last night (visiting my 'home parish' in Cheshire) was the snowiest night's carol singing I can remember for decades! Curtailed the route and reached the hot mulled wine by 10pm. Very satisfying. More snow is forecast, to add to this evening's entertainment...

Echo the thanks to Rachel and John.

Merry Christmas one and all! Ian CK

A thought just occured: has everyone remembered to install their Tibia Santa Clausa?

JA

I'd just like my pedal B flat for the Carol Service - 'maddening without it especially as everything seems to be in F this year!

A